Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Week Thirty-Three


Dear People,

I have no time, but I love you.

My theme for the last couple days has been goal setting. Specifically this quote by M. Russell Ballard:

"I am so thoroughly convinced that if we don’t set goals in our life and learn how to master the technique of living to reach our goals, we can reach a ripe old age and look back on our life only to see that we reached but a small part of our full potential. When you learn to master the principle of setting a goal, you will then be able to make a great difference in the results you attain in this life."

I have that written on a paper above my desk. 

Solid stuff is going on, we found a gold new investigator named Gang Weon-Woo. Hopefully by next week he'll have a baptismal commitment. He's a sixteen year old kid who has met with several missionaries in the past. (I spotted four different copies of the Book of Mormon on his bookshelf)

Mothers day video call was awesome, Tori asked me one of those typical questions that I wish I had had a good answer to: "What is something that has happened that strengthened your testimony recently?" I thought about it later and my answer is my truly repenting, including doing everything possible to help me avoid making the same mistakes again and humbly praying for forgiveness. I felt the power of the Atonement, I feel clean, and I am enjoying the Spirit. Repentance is the happiest gift.

I love you, pray and stuff,

-Elder Brown

​​I'm going to try to buy a camera today, here's a picture of our soccer activity last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment