Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Week Fifty-Six: Smart Phones and Training Again

Dear People,

Transfer calls yesterday. I'm staying for my 6th transfer in Gwangyang and I'm training again! Apparently I still haven't learned the lesson that I was supposed to learn here. . . I've been here since April's general conference. This is going to be an interesting transfer.

My mind still hasn't processed that we are going to be using smartphones, I'll write about it later probably.

For the last couple months we've been planning this musical family home evening with the three branches in our district and it finally happened this Sunday. The night before I was stressed about how little I had been focusing on it and felt like I should have done more as a district leader for it. On Sunday morning I prayed saying I know I should have prepared better for this, and you have been giving us so much, but please just let this work out.  Seven investigators came. It was super awesome, everything worked out. 

I can't even think right now, so much is happening, I need to prepare for my new companion, but here's my spiritual message for the week. There is no faith without obedience. We won't have faith to see miracles if we aren't striving for exact obedience because we will know deep down that we are unworthy. We won't be able to believe miracles will happen, because they won't. 

Life's good, the church is true. Be good

-Elder Brown

Here are persimmon picking pictures from a couple weeks ago. I'll be able to send pictures every week now because I have a camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment