Thursday, November 17, 2016

First Impressions

Hello, 

This is not my real first letter, it's just to let you know I'm alive. I am indeed alive and well. I love the MTC so so much, it was designed by me. The minute I walked got out of the car, a "host" Elder took dropped my luggage off at my residence, I was thrown into Korean class with a teacher that was naturally speaking only Korean and teaching the characters, and sat down next to my companion with no introduction. My class of four companionships is my district. I love them. There is absolutely no free time, but I love it and want to live here forever.

My address is:

Elder Jay Jennison Brown
NOV29  KOR-DAE
2005 N 900 E Unit   7
Provo UT 84602

-Elder Brown

Also my P-day is Wednesday so I have to wait a whole week

I miss no one

No comments:

Post a Comment